Money Drop Photo Print - Club USA 1993 - photographed by Steve Eichner
This fine art photo print is a collector's item. Limited to 100 prints, signed and dated by Steve Eichner.
The photo is printed with a process called Archival Pigment Print, to ensure over 200 years of stabilized color. The Frame is hand-made, with a museum-quality rag mat, acid-free foam board, and a UV protection and non-glare acrylic plexiglass.
Frame Size: 20 x 24 inch
Photo Print: 16 x 20 inch
- Photo is an Archival Pigment Print, Size: 16x20 by Duggal in New York City
- Matte finish
- Paper Type: Sunset Hot Press Rag
- Custom 20 x 24-inch hand-made wood frame gallery style made in the USA, by Frame Destination in Dallas, Texas
- 4ply RagMat museum-quality crescent in white
- UV/Non-Glare Acrylic (Plex) 1/10 inch
- Acid-Free 1/8 Foam Board